News Update :

VIDEO - Fernando Torres : I Do not Want Didier Drogba leave the Club

Fernando Torres assess Didier Drogba is still one of the best players at Chelsea.



Chelsea striker Fernando Torres said that he never wanted to leave Didier Drogba from Stamford Bridge.

Torres assess Drogba is still one of the best players at Chelsea, and he was surprised by the decision of the players from the Ivory Coast.

"I want to play with the best and he (Drogba) is one of the best," said the Spaniard.

"I do not understand why it should be one and not both."

But Torres is now the road is clear, he should lead the front line of the Blues next season, after talking with team officials about his future.

"My goal is to talk to them at the end of the season, I need to know what their plans for me. We've talked and I now have no doubt that they hope to Fernando Torres. I just want to start right away next season."

You are reading the article about VIDEO - Fernando Torres : I Do not Want Didier Drogba leave the Club and you can find articles VIDEO - Fernando Torres : I Do not Want Didier Drogba leave the Club with this URL http://focussport.blogspot.com/2012/05/video-fernando-torres-i-do-not-want.html,you can distribute it or copy and paste it if the article VIDEO - Fernando Torres : I Do not Want Didier Drogba leave the ClubThis is very beneficial to your friends, but do not forget to put a link VIDEO - Fernando Torres : I Do not Want Didier Drogba leave the Club as the source.
Share this Article on :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Copyright FOCUS SPORT updated latest all SPORT NEWS in World 2011 -2012 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.